Flagship product rebrand and launch.
Onsite contract art director, partnering with the internal marketing communications director and staff and outside vendors to strategize the new look, research and secure images, design and produce all materials.
• Makemusic and Finale websites
• Email campaign design
• Enewsletter design
• Advertising design
• Print materials
Rebranding a fledging food coop which moved from a historic downtown to a new highly visible retail location.
Art director and designer working with marketing consultant and staff to increase membership, increase visibility and mission within the community, advertise a new location and specials, and promote good health.
• Website design, managed in-house
• Print and online advertising design linked to coupons and special discounts
• New membership print collateral design
• Internal signage and label design for shelving, produce department, health/beauty department, and store brand packaging
• Designed and coordinated the build of wooden signage structure
Capacity building brochure and advertising.
Collaborating with a Fellow from the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, we designed and produced a multi-page brochure to engage and educate a diverse audience base. Unique to the project was a perfed bookmark and business card that changed for each of the eight versions distributed throughout the USA network.
• Brochure design
• Ad design
• Extensive photo library research
• Printer selection, project and distribution coordination to eight regions
Integrated online and print communications.
Virtual art director for several national and international organizations needing to communicate their efforts, convey research findings, showcase global case studies, and build capacity.
• Website banner and graphics design
• Print, poster, and signage design for national meetings
• Case study and report design
• Created style sheets and templates for others to develop
• Extensive global photo library research
Fundraising ad design and student recruitment viewbook.
With a tight time frame and budget, we worked with an independent writer and internal marketing communications director to design the first ever fundraising ad placed in the alumnae magazine, SCAN. We combed through stock photo options, then photographed the required freshman textbook which conveyed messaging, and composited all images in Photoshop.
We also designed and produced a 48-page spiral bound “See Yourself in Healthcare” viewbook for recruiting students to the new Henrietta Schmoll School of Health.
• Presented layouts to a team of stakeholders
• Location photo art direction with student models
• Collaboration with independent writer, marketing communications director and creative staff, website director, and admissions department
• Extensive photo library sourcing for imagery
• Print coordination and quality control
Branding for consultant-author-speaker-coach.
Art director and designer collaborating with owner to develop her brand and communicate online and through print collateral and publications.
• Logo design
• Website design and coordination with developer
• Print collateral design
• Ebook design and layout for client to control content
• Ongoing creative consulting
Rebranding an established locally-owned business.
Art director and designer working with company owner to launch a new website and update a tired logo.
• Logo design
• Website design and build
• Design business card and invoice/estimate form
• Shot photography on location of past projects with customers